Saturday, November 5, 2011

Date night

Today Chaz and I went out to run errands and catch a movie. We dropped Keaton off with my cousin Melissa. She is awesome by the way, cute, loves babysitting and single too! We don't get too much time with out the baby very often so we try to use it wisely. Sooo we went and saw Puss in Boots. So juvenile and yet so entertaining. SOME people I know (Miken) refuse to watch anything animated besides the simpsons but for some reason I still have love for cartoons AND Disney shows. THANKFULLY I married someone who does too, or at least is willing to watch them with me. Chaz even watched Footloose and Monte Carlo with me in the same weekend! He must reaaally love me ;).

Oh and here are a couple pictures to make this post a little more interesting...




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have family close by! We have to leave our kids with complete strangers and I just worry the entire time! Although we haven't left Allison yet. You are such a cute and beautiful Mommy! I love that your a mommy now! We get to talk about all the fun things our babies do! PS that last picture grosses me out! Wipe his face already! Poor guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i HATE animated. except mulan. guess i like the ASHE's. works well for you though. p.s. come back. now. i have no friends! i'm a loser! what else is new. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Chelsea I just showed Chaz this post and the comments and we decided that the last picture could look like spit up, but its rice cereal. Just so everyone knows haha.

    Miken, the only kind of cartoon I hate is ASHE anime. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you- date nights are a MUST! Also love love love the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. levi just brough home monte carlo like last week because he knew i'd been wanting to see it!

    ReplyDelete