Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Away

Well it looks like I lose! I went up to Marysville for a few days so that my family could spend some time with Keaton and I didn't even think about bloggin! Oh well, no surprise for me! Chaz stayed home cause he had to work but Keaton and I had a fun time just hanging out. Spent some time relaxing in the hot tub and my sisters and I went to Cristianos which is a delicious little italian place that has the best caesar salads ever. It is crazy how fast my siblings have grown up. Michael is getting his license soon and that is just unacceptable.

I recently found this little gem that Ashley made when I was doing high school cheer in 10th grade.

















Too bad kids can't stay little and say adorable things forever.

Oh and just for fun here is a video of Grandma giving Keaton a bath from a couple months ago.



And a cute picture from a few days ago. He is getting so big!! Noo!!!!

1 comment: