Monday, November 7, 2011

Teething Troubles

Teething is a PAIN. Keaton was sleeping so good! like 11-12 hours straight and then all of a sudden a week ago he starts waking up between 5-6 in the morning (he goes to bed at 8). It's driving me crazy because he cries and cries till I give him a bottle. When we did the sleep training he would fall asleep pretty quickly if I didn't go in the room after a few minutes. Not anymore. He already has one tooth and its been there for at least a month but this second one is apparently much more painful. Are the next two years of nights going to be this bad?! I almost wish he would just get all of his teeth in at once, although he would look super freaky. If anyone has suggestions please feel free to send them my way.

On a happier note, Keaton started to say dadadada. I doubt he knows what he is doing but it's still cute. He loves to smile whenever you say mama or dada to him. Or maybe he just smiles cause he likes the attention. I guess I'll never know! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment