Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sickies

Well there have been a whole bunch of sickies around here lately. Keaton and I have had some kind of flu/virus and he has also had an ear infection! Poor little bubba. I spent tuesday taking him to the doctors first and they diagnosed him with the virus. Then I took him to the ER later because he was just acting super weird/not virus weird. So anyways, they figured out he had an ear infection and now hes on an antibiotic. Just for the record I ASKED the doctor, "does he have an ear infection?" because I was suspicious that every time I gave him a bottle he would want it really bad and then freak out and wriggle around when he started drinking. Luckily we are both on the mend now although hes still not drinking his usual 9 oz. per feeding. Thank goodness he has such a chubby little body so this sickness hasn't left him malnourished! He has been such an angel even those hes sick. He just throws up and keeps on smiling. AND sleeping! :)

Here are a few pictures of him from our sick week. I had to get some pictures of him holding his adorable pedialyte bottle cause its just too cute! I couldn't get over that when he was first born we would cheer him on to drink just half of one of those little bottles of formula and now he
drinks at least 4 of them. That's 8x!! So crassssy.








































I think he looks like Chaz in this picture.



















Keaton kept laughing every time I was about to give him his bottle! It was so random but so cute. I love it when he does stuff like this. It's so much fun to see his little personality and sense of humor grow. I love the end of the video when hes like, "yeah but seriously I really do want that bottle..."

No comments:

Post a Comment