Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A friendly competition

I bet Chaz that I could blog everyday for the rest of the month. I'm not even sure what my prize is for doing it cause he says it's a surprise. Which does not sound promising. But I am going to try and win because my pride is at stake!!

Since it is the season for thankfulness, on any day that I don't have something to blog about I will just say something that I'm thankful for.

Today I am thankful for modern medicine and good doctors. Because everybody hurts, sometimes.

I have had a headache for almost four weeks straight! My doctor thinks that is sinusitis? So I'm going to start the medicine tomorrow. Here's to hoping that it works!

2 comments:

  1. then gimme some! gimme gimme MORE GIMME. always have a headache. and i just realized i'm not in your friends and family list. that just makes me feel GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally haven't touched that thing since I MADE this blog. GG

    ReplyDelete