Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guess who's back, back again...

I'm finally blogging!!!! WAHOO!!!! I love it!!! Just kidding I hate it because I don't have any time to do it. Just kidding I do have time to do it when Keaton naps. Just kidding Keaton doesn't nap. Just kidding he does I just have OTHER things to do when he naps. Just kidding I don't. Just kidding I do. Just kidding, just kidding , just kidding.

I'm hunkering down. Literally. Hunching over in the lazy boy forcing myself to just keep typing. Because the thought of trying to catch up on my blogging seriously makes me feel nauseous I'm just going to start from here and hope I can be better. By the way I blame this blogging procrastination on college. I always feel like there's going to be a "due date" and that I will just be FORCED to catch up on my blog but it never comes. I have realized I need to retrain my brain and just say no to procrastination.

These are the most major changes we've had in the last 6 months.

-Moved to Seattle, WA
-Chaz got a job in downtown Seattle@ First Choice Health Network
-Hadababyitsaboy: Keaton Alexander Dixon 5/22/11 5lbs 5oz - LOVE HIM!

So as you can see, the baby that was discussed in my most recent post is now very much here and very much alive (we've kept him alive for 5 months and counting!). I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. Our sweet baby brings us more joy than I could ever of imagined was humanly possible. I never would of thought that making someone giggle could bring me to tears but its just THAT much of a crazy, consuming, overwhelming love. The love of a parent. And man oh man, it is potent.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you blogged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on helping your baby survive 5 months- hehe! I really enjoyed this blog post so just keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies! And keeping them alive! Isn't it weird?! I love that crazy consuming love you speak of.

    ReplyDelete